Account blocked on IQ Option?
Most common question arise by many traders on different forums all around the web is why my account was blocked on IQ Option?. So let’s start talking the topic about how often IQ Option actually do block accounts without the owner’s consent and why this might happen:
Yes, IQ Option do block accounts of traders. But how often? Do you know? The answer is VERY RARELY.
Why do they block accounts?
- When a trader uses someone else’s payment details to deposit or withdraw from the platform. It is of utmost importance for the traders to use their own cards and e-wallets to prevent money laundering;
- When IQ Option financial department notices suspicious transactions on trader’s account. In such cases, they do block the account and ask the owner to confirm the operations;
- When IQ Option system detect multiple accounts. Please note that the customer is obliged to register only 1 (one) Real account with the company. Thus, they keep the right to get the accounts blocked for the violation according to their policy;
- When the account owner deliberately provides false information about his personal details, for example, this might happen with the underage customer, who set another date of birth or people who register accounts with names of their family members/friends;
- When trader refuses to provide his/ her documents to verify the account and confirm the identity;
- When the client occurred to be the citizen or resident of the USA, Australia, Belgium, Israel, Sudan, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Japan.
To access your account what I need to do?
- Make sure that you are entering the correct login and password details;
- Check the Inbox and Spam folders of the e-mail attached to your trading account;
- If you find no e-mail from IQ Option support team, you may contact 24/7 Support team via the firstname.lastname@example.org to get the fast and qualified assistance.
Important things you should note:
- No account gets blocked without a solid reason.
- You can always contact their support via the e-mail address email@example.com to receive the information needed and get the account unblocked (if it complies).
- As soon as they receive the documents or other proof of the actions being legal, we unblock the account straight away.
- Blocking accounts for no reason is ILLEGAL and would get our operation suspended by now. So far we have grown to 15 million accounts and are expecting a further rapid enlargement once they release their new, even more professional and thrilling product.
You may contact their Support directly on any matter you wish to know about, as often people leave misleading comments guided by their emotional state or other factors, not connected to the objective reasons.
We hope this has been informative and you can discuss this article on our FACEBOOK page.
NOTE: This article is not an investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational and based on external analysis and we do not warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future
GENERAL RISK WARNING
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
I am Abdur Rakib Sohel, by profession a freelancer and by hobby passionate blogger, online activist and freelancer. I loved to write, share, do research, product reviews, social media marketing and blogging. You can find out me on social media below. Get touch with me. Thank you.