What are the best affiliate marketing programs in the network in 2018? When you decide to create a web page or a blog, one of the priorities when you spend some time, is the possibility of monetizing the web: make money to maintain the web (servers are not paid alone), earn extra income to month to supplement the salary, and the most fortunate to live an online business.
There are many ways to monetize a website, but one of the most interesting is to participate in Affiliate Programs, and there are really many options to choose from in 2018. If you are a blogger or have a website, these are the best affiliate marketing network list:
The best affiliate marketing programs in the network in 2018
- Amazon Affiliate Program: Probably one of the most famous in the network, and one of the best results in terms of profits. You can register in different countries depending on your target audience. The tricky thing is to choose a good niche market that is not very competitive.
- Apple iTunes Affiliate Program: A newcomer to many countries that can provide us with many joys. With the pull that stores like iTunes have now, it can be a great opportunity to earn money with some ease.
- EBay Affiliate Program: Another of the great classics. A safe bet to generate income. As with the others, it is best to choose a specific product category and focus on it.
- Aliexpress Affiliate Program: this store of Chinese origin that is one of the most popular in the world, with a sales policy similar to eBay and Amazon, but really cheap products. A good option to combine with the previous ones.
- Affiliate Program Commission Junction: The affiliate program that encompasses other affiliate programs. A good way to centralize our efforts. The only problem we are going to find (apart from being accepted by some of the participating companies), is to choose wisely what we want to promote.
- Affiliated program of Shareasale: a little different from the previous ones. With smaller companies and startups (more than 4000). You can promote small products that give very good commissions. If you know how to choose the product (the digital ones are very good, for example, WordPress themes), you can earn a lot of money. Do not be scared of its old interface.
- ClickBank Affiliate Program: ClickBank focuses on offering digital products, such as e-books, software or online subscriptions. The program can offer up to 75% commission. Complicated to choose the product well, but if you get it … Congratulations!
How do we register for these affiliate programs?
It is essential to have a website already underway and with quality content. Many of these programs value your admission based on the web page that you present. But as a rule, it’s quite simple to be admitted. You fill out a registration form, and probably in 1 week you already have access.
When will I start earning money with these affiliate programs?
That will depend a lot on the effort you put into your website: SEO, quality articles, Social Marketing … Google has always made one thing clear: It does not like pages that only copy and paste product descriptions from affiliate stores. We must contribute something, offer comparisons, reviews, opinions of what we want to sell. It is not worth simply to create a clone of the page that we are promoting (something that many participants in the Amazon Affiliate Program usually do) … That does not have any use for the person who is doing a search through the network. Why should they buy on your website, if the original is much better?
10 tips to succeed with Affiliate Networks and earn money online with your blog or website:
At least you should do the following to be successful with this type of affiliate programs.
- Find a niche market that is not over-exploited.
- Dedicate a minimum of 6 months to position your website in Google for a few keywords. Dedicate yourself to SEO on Page mainly. The links will come by themselves if your content is good.
- Constancy. That is the secret of success. Do not expect to earn a lot of money during the first months.
- Offer quality content. Contribute something to the user of your page. Make good recommendations.
- Quality design for your website.
- Choose a good CMS to create your website: WordPress is probably the best and easiest to use.
- Try to focus on something that you are passionate about and what you understand. It will be easier for you to continue striving harder to achieve success.
- Offer tutorials, PDFs and other content related to your theme totally free.
- Create social channels in the main networks: YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram … and share specific content for each of them.
- Try to be consistent with the reviews you write. Decide how many pages you publish per week … Ideally, write a new page every day.