Software Engineer Job at Google:
Google LLC is hiring a Software Engineer for a different location in the United States. The location is based on, San Francisco, Moutain view and San Brano in CA, USA. If you are an expert at this position and looking to have an opportunity to be part of Google then you should apply now.
In this post, I’d happy to share with you more details so you can start applying for this position immediately. So let’s come to the main point who is eligible to apply for the Software Engineer position at Google.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another technical related field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
How to apply for this job at Google?
If you are interested to be a part of Google LLC so you can apply on Google Career website.