Looking for a job is easy but finding a job via trusted source never was easy. If you’re looking for job in the United States then LinkedIn, Indeed and Glassdoor probably the best three websites you would wanted to touch in.
If you’re a foreign national individual and look for a job then I would highly recommend to search specific job. And look if that job has visa sponsorship available before apply.
LinkedIn and Indeed are the kings for job search concerned. LinkedIn is one of the popular social media website which has the jobs finding features available while connecting with employer.
Indeed is good job searching website but bit of difference than LinkedIn according to my point of view. Glassdoor is a genuine job searching website which are different than above two. It is still worthwhile searching for job in the U.S through above sites.
There are many resources for searching job opportunities as a foreigner. But I’ve selected my list including LinkedIn, which has the highest success rate to find a job while connecting employer directly.
With these sites, you can expect an average of 0.5 to 1.0% response rate when you will send application / CV. I recommend you to try searching jobs from all of these below listed job websites for better response and the chances to find a best possible job in the United States.
Overseas and Expats Job Portals
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is my favorite social network website that has load of job resources for building contacts in the field and location of your interest. You can visit www.linkedin.com to find a job or connect with employer or friends of your interest.
- eFinancialCareers: One of the best job searching portal for finance jobs. If you’re from finance background then you might be looking at specific site to visit and find a job. You can visit www.efinancialcareers.com to find job.
- Michael Page: Michael Page is an awesome international based recruitment website that I’ve used before. This site is targeted towards high-end job seekers in many areas.
General Job Search Engines and Classified
Here is my list of general job search engines and classified job website where you can find your desired job. I must recommend you to find a job where there is a visa sponsorship available.
- Indeed.com: It is a big U.S based job search site which is the best place to begin your job search.
- Glassdoor.com: This is a high rated job search site that has a load of opportunities and job resources across the United States.
- GoAbroad.com: It is another good job search site that contains information about international programs and jobs for students interested in traveling abroad.
- Learn4Good.com: This is a good job search site where I’ve seen many interested job opportunities that would fall under the J1 visa program. J1 visa offers cultural and educational exchange opportunities in the U.S through a variety of programs.
- Simplyhired.com: This is another well rated job search site like other discussed above.
- CareerBuilder.com: This is another career building resources for job seekers.
- USAjobs.gov: It is a U.S government based job search site. You may find desired specific jobs searching on this site.
- Craiglist.org: It is a largest classified website where you can find the desired job advertise on specific job search category.
- Dice: This is another good job search site on the tech category.
Other job search site and blogs
- JustLanded.com: JustLanded guide job seekers to finding a job in the United States.
- Thebalancecareers.com: This is a good listing blog and job searching classified in the U.S.
These are the all good job search sites you’ve found here listed. These job search engines, portal and classified listed on this article are the best place to find jobs in the United States as a foreigner. For more information on U.S a href=”https://www.shouter.review/types-of-work-visa-in-usa/” rel=”noopener noreferrer” target=”_blank”>types of work visa in usa visit this page. Hope you will find this article helpful. If you are looking for any other information you might leave a comment regarding your question. Happy read.