Rural and Norther Immigration Pilot
Good News for foreign workers! Let’s come your dream true to work and live in Canada. You have got the title right. But you may be guessing under which program, right? Yes, all of you might be knowing about long awaited rural & northern immigration pilot program but still not confirmed when it gonna started, so good news for those job seekers who wants to immigrate, work and live in Canada that under RNIP program; the hiring process has been started.
Recently 11 communities was selected across Canada to participate in the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Project (RNIPP). They’ve started hiring foreign workers for 3 communities to test the pilot right now which is a very good news for foreign workers who want to work and live in Canada.
Currently foreign workers hiring process has started in these communities which are as follows:
– Sault Ste, Marie from Ontario.
– Thunder Bay from Ontario.
– Altona / Rhineland from Manitoba.
The Pilot project was delayed to start due to the requirements for Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot project, as they were not able to accept applicants until later in November, 2019.
In the interim, they’re open to ask any questions to learn regarding the City and the RNIPP.
Who is eligible for the Pilot program?
You need to fulfill these criteria to be eligible for the Pilot program to start the process.
– You need to get a recommendation from a designated community economic development organization.
– Have qualifying work experience or have graduated from a publicly funded post-secondary institution in the recommending community.
– Have a qualifying job offer.
– You meet or exceed the minimum language requirements.
– You meet the minimum educational requirements.
– You have to prove you have enough money to support your transition into the community.
– Intend to live in the community.
Ask yourself and if you think you’re fit and meet the all above requirements then start process. There is no need to hire any agency or third-party to find out a job and start the application process as it is simple and easy.
What is the minimum language requirements? How many years of work experience required to apply for a job?
You need IELTS score minimum 4.5 to apply for a job to start the process to work and live in Canada. For more details, visit www.canada.ca.
To apply for a job to start the process, go to https://welcometossm.com/rural-and-northern-immigration-pilot/ and find out a job, apply to your desired job vacancy sending a best Canada format CV including all educational and minimum two reference certificates (from current and previous employer).
There are 4 final steps to start the process which you can learn from Canada.ca
To learn more in Bengali about the Pilot program, watch this video till the end. Watch now,