A trendsetter and expensive is what the Apple iPod Nano is to most people. It makes a statement that I have arrived and I appreciate technology to the fullest. To some it is just another music player to others it is the best.
Here are a few reasons why you may you want to buy an Apple iPod Nano is:
1. Number One Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
It is pencil thin and can fit into your wallet along with other paraphernalia.
2. Number Two Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
Imagine a space of 2GB or 4 GB this means you can store from 500-1000 songs. Pure listening pleasure.
3. Number Three Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
The click wheel and color display take music towards new horizons—plays 14 hours of music.
4. Number Four Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
Carries photos, pod casts, and audio books. You can navigate through many photographs using the click wheel. Photos can be transferred and synced with a folder using the iTunes software.
5. Number Five Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
The iPod can be accessorized using the dock connector and head phone jack. So music follows you around at home, in the car, and even while walking or running. Where ever you go the iPod will follow.
6. Number Six Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
Its feather weight and so easy to lug around. The screen does not crack or break easily contrary to fears. However the iPod is not scratch or stain proof.
7. Number Seven Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
Synchronized with iTunes and the iTunes Music Store, the iPod can access the worlds largest selection of music.
8. Number Eight Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
The pod has a state of the art processor, system performance, and flash memory. The technology is such that it never skips.
9. Number Nine Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
The system requirements are everyday, either a MAC OS x 10.3.4 with a USB port or Windows 2000 SP4 or windows XP.
10. Number Ten Reason To Buy an iPod Nano is:
Music is your whole life and pure unadulterated sound is something to die for. Expensive, the iPod retails at US$199 for 2GB and US$249 for 4 GB. But it sets the trend and gives a vison of what music heaven can be.